Friday, October 15, 2010

Life on the Beach

Okay, so I know I don't live ON the beach, but I'm pretty close! I realized today how lucky I am that I get to see the ocean every day. After work I helped organize the rehearsal for the wedding I'll be coordinating tomorrow, which will be on our front lawn overlooking the beach and the ocean. I was pleasantly reminded of the beautiful place in which I live. It is so easy to forget that I live by the beach, and I think I sometimes take it for granted. Watching the waves is one of the most relaxing experiences, and I plan to try to take more time to enjoy the beach in the next few weeks. The fall air is so crisp, and the beaches are much less crowded with tourist season dying down. It's the perfect time to enjoy one of the many reasons why I choose to live here.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment